Policies & Procedures: Please read carefully
I individually and as parent and/or guardian of the minor child identified above hereby acknowledge the following notices and grant to SMARTS Club LLC (“SMARTS Club”) the following release from liability:
- I clearly understand that no refunds are given for unattended classes or days.
- I clearly understand that SMARTS Club reserves the right to expel my child from the program due to disruptive behavior.
- I clearly understand that schedule is subject to change.
- Any questions or concerns about the class must be directed to the management. No direct communication with the teacher is allowed. For your convenience we schedule periodic conferences with parents to go over student progress report.
- All classes paid for must be started as agreed upon enrollment. There will be no refund for missed classes. Maximum of two make-up classes can be offered per three month period subject to availability.
- All fees must be paid in advance of attending a class and non-transferrable.
- Students must be picked up promptly after each class. If you are more than 5 minutes late to pick up your child after the end of class, then SMARTS Club is not responsible for their safety and supervision, and you will be charged $1.00 for each minute you are late.
- A 30-day notice must be given in writing if you plan to discontinue any classes or programs. If you fail to do that you will be required to pay for tuition for 30 day notice period.
- I agree/disagree to give SMARTS Club permission to use photographs/video of myself or my child for any SMARTS Club promotional materials. I understand that my child will not be identified by name, nor will any compensation be extended for such use.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that I, or my child, will be engaging in physical activities that may involve some risk of injury. I acknowledge and have been advised that it is my responsibility to consult my physician or my child’s physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, health problem or any other condition or medication that may affect me or my child’s participation. I assume the foregoing risks and accept full personal responsibility for any personal injuries sustained by me or my child which may result from participating in this program and discharge and hold harmless SMARTS Club, its owners, directors, members, employees and agents from any claim, cause of action or liability for damages arising from any personal injury to my child or other persons or property caused by myself or my child’s participation in the SMARTS Club program(s).