Spooky House for Halloween
- Category: After School care After School care programs After School Program Frisco Math Tutoring Frisco Math Tutoring Center Frisco Math Tutoring Programs frisco reading tutoring frisco reading tutors Frisco Science Tutors Frisco Spelling Bee Frisco Steam Camps Frisco Summer Camp Frisco Tutoring Tutoring Tutors
What you’ll need
- Brown paper lunch bag
- Construction paper: black, white, tan, yellow, brown, green, gray, orange
- Black fine or medium tip marker
- white acrylic paint
- 1-2 cotton balls
- Glue stick
- Newspaper or treats for filler
How to make it
- Open the paper bag and lay it with the bottom as the top roof of the house.
- Make eye and mouth windows from yellow construction paper. Use black marker to draw on details according to pattern.
- Use brown construction paper to make side shutters. Use black marker to draw on details.
- Make house windows from black construction paper.
- Cut ghosts and ghoul arm from white construction paper. Use black marker to draw on details according to pattern.
- Now draw and cut tombstone from tan construction paper. Use black marker to draw on details according to pattern.
- Cut pumpkins from orange construction paper. Use black marker to draw on details according to pattern.
- Cut door from green construction paper. Paint a gray window onto the door. Draw on a door knob with black marker.
- Open bag and fill with crumpled newspaper or treats. Do not fold over top of bag, just staple it shut.
- Glue construction paper roof on top of bag.
- Glue on windows and door first, next add ghosts and ghoul arm, then shudders. Glue the tombstone and then the pumpkins to the bag and draw details on door with black marker. Dot on two ghoul eyes with handle end of paintbrush and white paint.
- Glue parts of stretched out cotton ball(s) as details around windows, door and roof.
- Your house is ready. Make few other patterns on houses and make a spooky village.