Spelling and Geography Bees
Participate Annual Bee Smarts Spelling Bee at SMARTS Club. There are many benefits from participating in SMARTS Club Spelling Bee:
- It promotes literacy by creating understanding of the syllables and phonics while learning the spellings.
- In addition to improving spelling, the Bee Challenge also aids children in learning about the origin and the roots of the word.
- Spelling Bee teaches kids to develop keen listening skills and discipline.
- It helps improve reading comprehension and inference skills among kids.
- Improved vocabulary also aids in expressing thoughts clearly in writing as well as speaking.
- The benefits of spelling bees extend beyond language as children spell words on stage, which helps improve self-confidence, communication and public speaking skills.
- Improves ability to thrive under pressure during competitive challenges.
Registration is required for participating in SMARTS Club Spelling Bee. Please register your kids early for the challenge to secure your spot and take advantage of the training provided by SMARTS Club.
Enter your student in this challenging but fun program before it’s too late! The contest takes place at our Preston Trace facility on Friday, Feb-22, 2019! from 4:00pm – 6:00pm. The cost of registration is $35, and you MUST complete the registration form in advance.