You will need
Pair of Scissors
Glitter glue, foam stickers to decorate (optional)
1. Fold a piece of paper in half, long sides together.
2. Draw shape of a fish on the half paper. Make sure you draw a shape on the closed end of the folded sheet. After cutting the shape you can decorate your fish with markers, crayons and glitter glue.
3. Cut out the fish and now fold it again from the upper end to the middle.
4. Unfold it and make cuts as wide as your fingers, up to the mid fold. Snip a mouth at the end.
5. Half open the fish. Hold the head and pull the first strip out. Pinch the fold in the middle so it stands out and holds its shape.
6. Pinch out every alternate cut. Draw an eye near the mouth and you can hang it from a yarn.