Benefits of Chess for your child
Chess develops your child’s reading and math ability, critical and analytical thinking skills and builds character and self-esteem. Many research papers have shown that there are benefits of learning chess and also how learning chess could enhance a student’s ability in solving math problems. Chess is an excellent conduit to encourage children to explore art, number sense, spatial visualization, geometry, logic and much, much more. Playing chess equals to enhanced deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
SMARTS Club offers Chess classes taught by professional and experienced Chess instructors with USCF rating of 2000+ and who are dedicated to:
- Providing an interactive environment for all those wanting to learn chess in the Frisco area
- Providing lessons for kids who are new to chess and also offer an environment that reaches out to those at an advanced or novice level
- Providing environment to play with students of their chess rating.
- Providing Game Analysis for every chess match.
- Managing Scholastic Tournaments.