In a busy life, our youth often do not get time to pay attention to themselves. These sessions will arm the youth with essential skills to be successful in the real world and focus on their personal development. This is an amazing and unique offering by SMARTS Club facilitated by award-winning personal coach and youth trainer.
1. Growth mindset: accepting failure yet not repeating mistakes
2. Goal setting: using goals as stepping stones towards success
3. Time Management skills: creating a balance between working hard and playing hard
4. Organization: from the study space to their notes, room, and use of organization tools
5. Study skills: efficient note-taking to battling everyday procrastination
6. Test-taking skills: the proactive preparation and calming nerves
7. Mindfulness and self-control: strategies of how to be focused on one’s goal
8. Vision Board: Chart out and envision their future.