Lion King Craft for Jungle theme Kids Yoga Frisco, Plano, Flower Mound, Irving
For this project you will need:
- Paper Plate
- Craft Glue
- Wiggle Eyes
- Chenille Stems
- Color the paper plate yellow, orange or pink (for a lioness).
- After coloring the whole plate make narrow cuts along the outer rim of the plate.
- Curl up the outer ridge for the mane to make it stand out.
- Glue the googley eyes to the yellow face of the lion.
- Arrange two pom poms in the middle of the lion’s face and glue the triangle nose on top of them. Hold in place and press firmly down.
- Draw black mouth and whiskers from below the pom poms and your lion king is ready. Chenille stems can be used also