SAT Prep Summer Program 2016
- Category: SAT Prep
Get Ahead in Summer
@SMARTS Club Frisco
2016 SAT Prep Class Schedule
The SAT is your student’s key to successfully entering the college or university of his or her choice, as well as earning potential grants and scholarships. The exam has always been a challenge, but with recent changes, it is vital for your high schooler to know what to expect.
Our summer CBE prep courses include:
- Test taking strategy`
- Overview of all material covered
- Practice tests
- Deep dive into best practices
Be sure your student is ready to take the SAT exam by enrolling them in our SAT Summer Test Prep courses, and give your child the opportunity to make the highest possible score on this important college and university entrance exam!
- There will be no make-up classes. Homework can be picked up for missed classes.
- Homework will be assigned and is expected to be completed by the next class.
- The SAT Prep Course consists of a total of 30 hours of class time (10 hours per week for 3 weeks).
Call 214-578-7741 for more details and register online now.
Bridge curriculum for all grades – Science, Math, Reading, and Writing
PSAT/SAT Vocabulary (10-class curriculum)
CBE (Credit By Exam) Tutorial Courses for Math and Science
Enrichment activities – Robotics, Public Speaking and Chess* for all ages
*Chess program includes monthly USCF affiliated tournaments at no additional charge