Hope you are having a great summer! 2013-2014 School Year is almost upon us and we want to make back-to-school experience pleasant for you and your kid(s).
First things first, take advantage of the tax free weekend to save on all your back to school supplies!! Checkout these links to help you out with back to school stuff:
SMARTS Daily Checklist to help your child get ready each morning for school:
- Select your clothes/footwear the night before to cut down the morning rush and have more time to organize your room and back pack. Don’t forget to make your bed J
- Breakfast: The most important meal of the day to maintain the energy level all through morning.
- School Planner: Learn to use a planner to stay on track.
- Library books: Check to make sure every book made it back into the bag.
- Pack homework.
- Lunch or lunch money
- A watch
- A snack: You might need something nibble at break time.
- Extra pencils/erasers/crayons/color pencils
- Other money: Do you have a fundraiser, school trip or other purchase to make today?
- Projects and posters: If you’ve worked all week on a project, don’t forget to take it in on the due date!
- Parents’ Signature: Need permission for anything today?
Please feel free to contact us on any questions you may have about your children’s education or development. At SMARTS Club we are making kids happier, healthier and yes SMARTer too!
- Category: After School care After School care programs After School Program back to school Frisco After school care Frisco After School care programs frisco camps Frisco Chess Classes Frisco Chess Club Frisco Kids Summer Camps Frisco Math Tutoring Frisco Math Tutoring Center Frisco Math Tutoring Programs Frisco Math Tutors Pre School reading tutoring reading tutoring in frisco reading tutors Robotics Robotics for kids Science Tutoring Science Tutors