SMARTS Summer Enrichment
Summer Programs by SMARTS Club
Summer Programs by SMARTS Club. Summer is a great time to spend in honing your academic skills and getting a head start for the next school year. SMARTS Club is offering classes to help students maintain academic proficiency and acquire key skills needed for next grade.
How does Summer bridge Curriculum classes help?
- We provide an overview of the curriculum to be taught in the next grade that ensures that child learns faster in the new grade.
- Since kids will be practicing reading and math skills during summer they will retain basic academic skills and avoid the so called ‘brain drain’.
- With schools closed, the kids can concentrate on, for example, times tables, vocabulary, sentence writing and handwriting and other academic skills for their grade and hit the ground running next school year.
- The summer camp classes provide kids with a routine and structure during the summer vacation.
- The Summer learning loss is eliminated and the test scores are improved.
- As a result of the effort during summer the child becomes more confident in his abilities.
We are offering PSAT/SAT Vocabulary for Middle and High School students every Friday 4-5 PM. The vocabulary classes are designed by College board and are very popular among the students.
CBE or Credit by Examination Preparation classes are conducted for kids in 6th -10th Grades between 5-6 pm
Every Saturday 8-9 AM Kids Yoga classes will be held from June 8 onward for ages 5-10 years.
1) How do I register?
You can Contact us to enroll or use our EZ Online Registration.
You would be required to sign the hard copy of ENROLLMENT and WAIVER OF LIABILITY forms in person before your child can start the classes. Please download these forms to fill them out before you arrive on the first day of the classes to save time.
2) How should I pay? For your convenience we offer online payments through PayPal. Payments can also be made in person with cash, credit card or checks. All fees for the weeks enrolled plus the registration fee are due and payable in advance before your child can start with the program.
In case of any issues with making payments through PayPal, please call PayPal customer service at 1-888-221-1161. For your information there is no service charge on payments made by cash or check.