Welcome to SMARTS Club Learning Centers in Frisco, Online and soon coming to Allen!
Ten facts about how award winning SMARTS Club programs are contributing to education by using state of the art technology and highly engaging curricula:
1. High GT Placement Success Rate. Our students have a 96% success rate in GT placement across various ISD’s. We prepare them for CogAT, ITBS and other tests.
2. STAAR Preparation. We help kids ace the STAAR test through our specialized, hands-on workshops in reading, writing, math, science, Algebra I, Geometry and more.
3. Accelerated program placements. We prepare kids for accelerated math and science programs. Our content instruction has been developed to help SMARTS Club students qualify for Honors or fast paced Pre-AP and AP courses through MAP, and NNAT testing.
4. STEM Enrichment. STEM programs hold a special place in our founder Dr Meenakshi Singh’s heart. Dr Singh organized a First Lego League team of kids and parent volunteers to participate in the Robotics Challenge. The team ‘The Warriors’ as they are called won the ‘Best Rookie team’ award and the ‘Core Values’ award in the tournament. We also offer STEM based Robotics classes using Lego WeDo and MindStorm EV3 platforms.
5. Kids Yoga. We offer Kids Yoga classes developed exclusively for SMARTS Club by Dr. Meenakshi Singh who specializes in Kids Yoga with related certifications (E-RYT, RCYT, AT). We also hold Mom n Kids yoga sessions to encourage parents spend quality time with their kids.
6. Frisco Chess Club. SMARTS Club took the initiative to start Frisco Chess Club and made available USCF affiliated tournaments to kids in Little Elm, The Colony, McKinney, Allen, Prosper area which previously did not have access to a USCF affiliated Club. We have been running tournaments on a monthly basis and providing instruction to kids to improve their USCF rating while playing at tournaments.
We collaborate with the companies involved in the state of the art technologies in the field of education to help achieve optimized results for your child to be successful. For example, we are collaborating with Neurouplift a company that uses smart technology to provide strategies to tailor learning to the student’s strengths.
8. Other Competitions. SMARTS Club is always looking for ways to provide a stage for kids to be challenged and organize different completions like Spelling Bee and Geography Bee. The kids are given free training for three months in Phonics, spelling rules, rules and practice to come on stage and rehearse for various competitions. The participation rate has been moving up significantly and our 4th Spelling Bee event this year was attended by almost 100 kids. SMARTS Club was the only after school program which hosted Geographic Bee to increase awareness among kids about the world they live in. We organized our first Geographic Bee in 2014 and the event was highly successful and appreciated by local schools and parents alike.
9. Community and Parental Involvement. SMARTS Club organizes free events for schools and community like Game nights, Art fairs, science fairs and many entertaining events like Halloween Party, Christmas Party, Daddy Daughter Valentine dance and much more. We also organize free seminars and webinars for parents to get more information about various topics including:
- How to get the best out of the public schools?
- What are the benefits of Gifted talented programs for kids?
10. Value for money. Our enrollments have grown organically and mostly through word of mouth. Based on testimonials regarding our mission and our premier programs, parents love our competitive fee structure and the attention we provide to your child. We are making kids smarter and it shows in our results!