1. Train rather than tutor SMARTS Club is a better solution than tutoring. Tutoring is often a band-aid solution that may treat specific symptoms of a learning struggle, but does little to correct the root cause. Unless this root cause is addressed, the learning struggles repeat themselves. We have developed diagnostics tests that help us identify what causes the struggle. This in turn helps us develop customized training to strengthen the skills that your child needs to learn better and be successful.
2. Cognitive skills rule Major portions of our life are spent and dependent on Cognitive skills from analyzing a complex data sheet to playing monopoly. It is important that a student is able to comprehend, analyze and infer based on his or her knowledge in all subjects and everyday life. We emphasize on reinforcing and building those cognitive skills in students step by step.
3. Importance of strategies An old proverb says that if you give a fish to the hungry they survive for a day but if you teach them how to fish they become independent and never go hungry. We teach strategies of problem solving and the logic behind every concept is taught to give better understanding. There is a special hands-on approach to every subject so kids can relate and apply what they study from the books.
4. Integrated Mindful Yoga We stretch the young bodies with Kids Yoga to make the brains smart: mindful yoga is integrated in teaching kids reading, phonics, science and critical thinking . It is very important to teach kids to unwind their ‘wired minds’ from technology and take the pressure off their shoulders. This helps young kids to focus and be more attentive in school as well as sports. We have special SMARTS Yoga program developed for kids with behavioral issues or special needs. We use multisensory props to help kids build necessary skills while having fun. We operate two of our three campuses at Indoor Safari Park a fun place for children to learn!
5. Whole Brain Learning We encourage creativity and thinking out of the box in kids by offering premier enrichment services for your child, these include academic as well as other activities that support the overall development for your child. We offer a variety of programs which appeal to the left brain learners as well as the right brainers.