SMARTS Club is a unique program which follows Texas Essential Knowledge skills (TEKS) based curriculum. The most important features of the program are:
- It helps your child succeed in learning the concept
- Do well at school and in standardized tests.
- Taught by trained teachers with a College degree.
- The student to teacher ratio is small and each student gets ample individualized attention.
- The instruction and the content are customized to suit the learning needs of the child.
- We give importance to the strategies to be used by the kids to understand and solve the questions
- We pair up the class with warm up mental games that make the learning more interesting for the students.
- Each of our learning centers have game room and rewards which can be redeemed for good behavior and homework grades.
- Class participation is encouraged.
Feedback and Progress Monitoring
We thrive on the partnership with parents. We constantly provide you feedback on your child’s work, class participation and grades on the home work. We do not expect parents to sit down with the kids during homework time. Any question that is not understood can be marked and the tutors will go over that particular question in the class.
All the students enrolled in our program can ask for help on their school homework during the tutoring sessions. Our curriculum aligns with concepts at school and we want to assure that students are performing at their best. This boosts their confidence and also becomes a motivation for them to study hard.